Memphis is one of the most culturally vibrant places you can visit in the United States. The entire city is full of soul music heritage and southern comfort that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Group tours of this city are becoming extremely popular, and for good reason too as many companies are offering truly affordable, fun, unique, and informative ways to see the city and learn fascinating facts along the way. Choose any of these great Memphis Group Tours and immerse yourself into the rich history and culture of Memphis, seeing all the sights, smelling all the smells, and hearing all the sounds that speak to a unique personality along the entire journey.
- Blues City Tours - This tour company is quickly becoming a city-wide favorite as a chartered bus tour featuring one of the all around best touring experiences in Memphis. Blues City Tours provides guests with a comfortable air-conditioned charter bus that takes them around to the absolute most popular Memphis sites including Graceland, Stax, and Suns, as well as free transportation to all nearby casinos. Enjoy the downtown loop and musical heritage stops as you take in all the sights, sounds, and smells of quintessential Memphis.
- Graceland Group Tours - Graceland Group Tours offers your group a no-nonsense approach to touring the famed land that is Elvis' Graceland. With this company you will get one of the most in depth home tours of the Graceland mansion, as you take a musical journey through Elvis' estate and life. See personal videos, mementos, clothing displays, and awards throughout the tour, as well as custom jets and classic car collections belonging to the King himself. There are also several nearby shopping and dining options for your convenience with this tour option.
- Memphis Tours - Memphis Tours is another Graceland specific tour company that gives you one of the most comprehensive two-hour guided tour of the King's home, car museum, and meditation garden. This company will also take you to Lorraine Hotel, the spot where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated, as well as several other blues music-related stops along the way. This is a riding tour but there is also a possibility of a Dinner and Riverboat Cruise, a very popular and budget friendly option for tourists!
- Cline Tours - Cline Tours is the perfect company option for travelers with rather large groups, or groups that want to see more than just Memphis. Cline holds over 135 total buses throughout Mississippi and can arrange Memphis tours for over 55 people per group. Plan a day or two trip to the Memphis Zoo, Orpheum Theater, Brooks Museum of Ar, Beale Street, or of course Graceland. You can even book overnight options with Cline, or head to other major cities such as Chattanooga or Chicago on one of their buses.
- Backbeat Tours - This last tour option may just be our personal favorite, simply because of all the offered options. Backbeat Tours allows you to tour Memphis practically any way you want to, and they do so in an affordable, efficient, and comfortable manner. Enjoy live music as you ride down Beale Street, see Sun Studios, and visit the Lorraine Motel. Enjoy the Memphis Elvis knew and loved by touring his high school or first job at Overton Park Shell. This company even provides various different types of tours such as walking, ghost, cocktail, and historical.