We don't think anyone would argue with the statement that the most exciting city in the United States to both photograph and see through photo is undeniably New York City, New York. From pure American culture and history to absolutely thrilling architecture and attractions, the sights of NYC are iconic worldwide. Here are the top 8 Extraordinary Photos we think that You Need to Take in NYC!
- Lady Liberty. Freedom rings and camera lenses shutter at the Statue of Liberty, one of the most iconic symbols of freedom, NYC, and America overall.
- Central Parking. New York City isn't only busy streets and crowded buildings, just head to Central Park and see what the wild side of NYC is like. Your camera will love it (especially in the winter)!
- Time Square. You don't have to be here when the ball drops to experience the lit-up magic of Time Square. Try to stop by during the night and catch everything aglow.
- Brooklyn Bridge. It is impossible to visit NYC and not experience the Brooklyn Bridge, one of the finest examples of architecture and history in the area. Any angle is a good angle at this landmark!
- Chinatown. If you want exotic snapshots of a land far away, come to Chinatown. The people, the colors, the food. . . this spot is the very definition of 'a picture is worth a thousand words', culture bursting out of every shot you get here!
- Coney Islanders. Fun, fast, and full of color, those are the photos, and the experience, you will get at NYC's historic and iconic Coney Island. Let loose and have some fun here, both you and your camera!
- Empire State Views. Get in your own Empire State of mind as you make the absolutely NYC-essential trek up to the top of the Empire State Building, one of the most monumental landmarks in NYC. Any photo up here will be golden.
- Wall Street. Whether it is the bustling street view or the landmark street sign itself, Wall Street is definitely a must see through your camera while visiting New York!
Want more great Travel Photography Tips? Try our Extraordinary Chicago post!