2-Day Reno Outdoor Adventure
Day 1 You'll See:
- Squaw Valley Adventure Center
- Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest
Day 2 You'll See
- Snowmobile/ATV Tour
- National Automobile Museum or The Discovery
Squaw Valley Adventure Center - An aerial adventure like no other awaits your group at Squaw Valley Adventure Center, one of the area’s most popular outdoor recreation attractions available. Here your group can let loose and have some serious fun, whether it is with individual ropes course adventures, group zip lining, or even half-day team building excursions. Providing a ‘fun, active learning experience for groups and individuals of all ages,’, Squaw Valley will allow your group to see the sights of Reno from a whole new perspective, a much, much higher one!
Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest - As the principal U.S National Forest of Nevada, this spot is filled to the brim with fun outdoor recreation options, from camping and hiking to snowmobiling and skiing. There are so many access points to the forest and so many things to do within the forest, that we can guarantee to find an activity perfect for your group!
Snowmobile/ATV Tour - Wild Sierra - Wild Sierra is one of the locally highest rated outdoor sports adventure companies, and for good reason! This company will allow your group to take part in several different snow-filled adventures, on several different skill and thrill levels. Depending on the season and your preferences, use this morning to explore the rugged Nevada wilderness by snowmobile on the white-capped peaks, or by ATV through the pine-scented woods.
National Automobile Museum or The Discovery - Choose which location to end your trip with based on your group's personal preferences.
- National Automobile Museum - Just south of the Truckee River in Reno, you will find the National Automobile Museum, a local museum that displays historic automobiles from the late 19th century and throughout the 20th century. You will find over 200 antique and vintage cars (220 to be exact), several educational and historical exhibits, as well as a well-stocked Automobile Research Library.
- The Discovery - Learners of all ages will enjoy exploring the ever-changing museum, with new topics each visit that is sure to inspire curiosity and further investigation in all guests, young or old. Some of the currently most popular exhibits include Inside Out, Spark! Lab Smithsonian, The Shop, and Cloud Climber. There are several more lab-based activities and museum experiences as well, such as Build It!, exploring various drafting plans and in-home energy conservation methods, and Science Underground, filled with fun inventions such as the walk-on piano.