Have you ever had a hankering for Ice Cream and strong feelings of Wanderlust at the same time? (Who hasn't, right?) Well then hop in your car and head to Los Angeles, the home of the wildly popular new ice cream shop, Wanderlust Creamery.
This hotspot (or cold spot) is known for their internationally inspired Ice Cream flavors and Macaron Ice Cream sandwiches, the first of which will satisfy both your desire to travel and desire to, well, eat ice cream.
Located along Ventura Boulevard in Tarzana, this creamery is open from 12-11pm daily. The in-house food scientists produce highly unique and seasonal flavors, creating a precise and creamy product that can come with 100% GMO-free dairy or dairy free completely. Wanderlust Creamery is 'a destination in every bite', a map-inspired sweet treat icon. The flavors are inspired by places the owners have been and the places they want to be, a few popular examples down below.
- Sticky Rice and Mango - Southeast Asia
- Ube Malted Crunch - Filipino American
- Earl Grey - Great Britain
- Breakfast at cafe Du Monde - New Orleans - Seasonal
- Pretzel and Rugbraud - Iceland - Seasonal
- Violet Marshmellow - France - Seasonal