Wander New Mexico Tour
Eat, drink and discover Santa Fe as you experience the City Different from a local's view.
If you are in the mood for some good food, good company, and good history lessons, then Wander New Mexico Tours are for you while in Santa Fe!
Wander New Mexico provides the #1 rated culinary experience in Santa Fe, with a goal of connecting people through food. This tour company allows guests to enjoy one-of-a-kind tours and experiences of Santa Fe through the eyes of a local through immersive, small-group food and history tours. The company believes that 'great company pairs with a great meal', and that Santa Fe's unique food culture, rich flavors, and intriguing history all pair well with all!
Here are the tours available with Wander New Mexico:
- Railyard Arts District Food Tour
- This is Wander New Mexico's original Santa Fe tour that allows guests to explore the Railyard district during a 3.5-hour immersion.
- 'Sip and Savor' Historic Plaza Food Tour
- The most popular tour, the 'Sip and Savor' experience allows guests to enjoy the best of Santa Fe food and drink within the city's historic plaza.
- Taste of Canyon Road Food and History Tour
- Enjoy art, architecture, history, and food of Santa Fe's famous Canyon Road with this 4-hour progressive dinner tour.
- Santa Fe Street Eats
- This tour is a more casual, 2.5-hour experience that allows you to sample fares from food carts, taco shops, and other hidden culinary gems downtown.
- Women of the West Historic Walking Tour
- This walking tour takes you through the downtown historic plaza and teaches the state's rich history through the eyes of women.
View this post on Instagram