Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
At the center of all Reno has to offer.
Welcome to the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, or GSR for short.
Boasting the most accommodations of any casino resorts in reno, the largest casino in all of northern Nevada, and countless year-round entertainment and amenities, it is easy to see why GSR is the area's top attraction!
The casino itself holds all the classic favorites, such as slots, tables, live betting, video poker, and more. There is SO much to do outside of the casino though, from world-class nightly entertainment, bowling, and theater options to kid-friendly play areas, arcades, and adventure zones. Take a look at all the fun activities GSR offers!
- Lounge Grand - The year-round recreation retreat to 'escape, unwind, and enjoy stunning mountain views' poolside, firepit-side, or ice rink-side!
- Entertainment - Find excellent entertainment options each night during your GSR stay, with regularly hosted big-name concerts, comedy shows, and more.
- GSR Bowling Center - Enjoy over 50 lanes of bowling bliss, plus an onsite bar and food options.
- Grand Sierra Cinema - The grandest of Reno theaters, featuring today's top blockbusters.
- Fun Quest - Reno's largest indoor kid-friendly play zone with a massive arcade and indoor laser tag.
- Grand Adventure Land - Enjoy 'thrilling outdoor fun and games' such as the Ultimate Rush thrill ride or speedy go-kart track.
- Max Action Arena - Exciting options such as virtual reality and ax-throwing await in the Max Action Arena!
- Shopping - You don't even have to leave the resort to do some shopping, spend some time at 2bella, Allure, or Impulse to pick up anything you may need.
- Dining - There are a wide range of restaurants for every taste and budget here on GSR's 'Restaurant Row', featuring eateries such as Uno Mas, Charlie Palmer Steaks, Johnny Rocket's, the Grand Buffet, and more.
View this post on Instagram