6 Easter Egg Hunts you Won't Want to Miss in 2016
Grab your Easter basket, grab your kids, and grab your friends, it's time for some seriously fun Easter Egg Hunts!
- Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- Explore George Vanderbilt's mansion as you choose any one of the 3 total day-long hunts, complete with magic shows, storytelling, and photos with the Easter bunny. This event overlaps the Biltmore Blooms flower festival, a great spring getaway option!
- White House Easter - Washington D.C
- Join the President, the first lady, and the Easter bunny on the White House lawn this year for the annual Easter Egg Roll, an Easter egg hunt fit for the president! (Tickets are given out in a lottery system).
- Arizona Biltmore - Phoenix, AZ
- The Arizona Biltmore is another stylish resort that serves up tasty brunch, an inflatable obstacle course, and of course a massive egg hunt, complete with one seriously special grand prize-stuffed golden egg.
- Copper Mountain - Colorado
- This ski resort will make your jaw drop with it's 65,000 hidden eggs throughout the snowy and expansive base village, as well as mountain side. Ski your way around the slopes to find the most eggs, the first 400 egg-finders getting a prize!
- Winter Park - Orlando, FL
- Head to Orlando and visit the land of Disney for this Easter egg hunt 62 years going strong! Over 10,000 eggs can be found here, hidden for families to come and discover together in the Sunshine State.
- Kopolei Commons - Oghee, HA
- If you are lucky enough to be beach-side this spring holiday season your in luck, the Kopolei Commons offers a fun 8,000 prize-filled egg hunt right along the shoreline! Talk about a fun holiday!
(For more information head to USA Today for complete list)